Five Reasons to Subscribe to This Blog
1. See new articles: Subscribers will get my new articles as soon as I post them
2. Inspiration: I want to share stories, observations and advice in the hope that this inspires people to do what I did – travel alone for over a year.
3. Tell Your Stories: This blog would be incomplete without feedback, comments and guest posts from people like you. I am open to questions (some of which can become articles), emails about what stops you travelling or stories from your journeys.
4. Beat Your Fears: I want to give people the support they need to overcome their fears and doubts about travelling independently. I was terrified by the idea of travelling alone but when I overcame this I spent two years on the road and 9 Months in Tibet. Anyone can travel independently, whatever their age, and I like to advise people how to go about it.
5. Look at Travel from a Different Perspective: Most travel blogs are about someone who made it to the other side of the world and is having an awesome time. A lot of travel writing is self indulgent and boring. I look at it differently: I am trying to address the people who haven’t yet gone travelling and offer them advice, insight and relevant observations. I think my blog is unpredictable, useful and if you like the look of it why not subscribe? I won’t clog up your inbox as I will only send out four newsletters a year.